Marigold Yoga & Ayurveda
An online membership for women where we help you nurture your yoga and spiritual practice, supporting you on your path towards your happiest, healthiest and most sacred life.JOIN NOW
Cultivate Harmony, Happiness and Vitality!
We are here to help you nurture your yoga and spiritual practice, supporting you on your path towards your happiest, healthiest and most sacred life.
This online yoga and ayurveda lifestyle membership includes:
- Weekly yoga asana classes, a mix of gentle vinyasa flow and restorative.
- Weekly yoga nidra or guided meditation.
- Ayurveda lifestyle teachings, workshops and seasonal cleanses.
- Spiritual guidance.
- Goddesses of Yoga teachings.
- Special guest teachers sharing Reiki healing, sound healing, nutrition and more.
- In-person Shakti Women's Circles twice a year.
- PLUS access to a library full of pre-recorded classes and sessions.
Namaste Beauty, I'm Edwina..
and I'm here to guide your yoga and spiritual practice in a sacred space from the comfort of your home.
I'm wildly passionate about supporting women to live full, yet calm lives with joy in alignment to the seasons. All through the lens of ayurveda and yoga - the ancient wisdoms of India.
Demystifying the idea that yoga is just for a 'certain' type and that you have to be able to twist yourself up like a pretzel is one of my super powers!
Yoga is for every *body*, and there's a practice for every season of life.
Fun fact: the physical practice, what we call the 'asana' is just one small part of the Yoga, there is a whole lot more that will serve a life well lived. In this membership we dive into all aspects, we look at yoga as a whole philosophy... not just the physical.
Here's what's happening in September and October 2023:
Join us this Spring and enjoy the bonus seasonal cleanse and emerge feeling amazing!
☀️ Sunrise Yoga
- Every Tuesday at 6:15am we meet for a divine, slow flow you session live. Can't make it live? The recording will be posted within 24 hours.
🌹 Saturday 2nd September at 3pm The Power of Peri-menopause: an intimate live session.
- Let's dive into the mysteries of women's health and hormones past the age of 30. Yep, I said 30, what we do and how we live our life in our 30's will impact how we experience peri-menopause, menopause and post meneopause - so this session is for all women!
💧Saturday 23rd September 3pm Ayurvedic Oils for Women's Health
- There are so many oils to choose from out there, essential oils and carrier oils. In this session I'll take you through what to choose for your dosha, season of life and particular ailments or focus.
📚 Sunday 1st October 7:30pm Book Club
- This month I've chosen a book that looks so intriguing to me and I'm sure one that will open our eyes to a new way of thinking about the next season of life... Hagitude: reimagining the second half of life by Sharon Blackie
🦋 October 8-11th Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse
A BONUS for you! You will have FREE access to this just for being a beloved member here.
- Get ready to glow and emerge like a beautiful butterfly from her cocoon! This cleanse is a a collaboration with Katie Rose, my ayurveda teacher and dear friend. Together over three days we'll complete an ayurvedic kitchari cleanse. No, it's not one of those cleanses where you need lots of fancy (expensive) supplements or cook complicated foods! It's a really gentle and simple protocol to shed the heaviness (kapha) of Winter, rid the body of toxins (ama) which builds up over time and can cause dis-ease. The beautiful thing about this cleanse is that you can take it easy or go hard core and either way you'll still glow at the end.
- During the cleanse and beyond we will include gentle yoga asana, meditations, mindset and ayurvedic nutritional education, we'll even cleanse on other areas of our lives, hello old junk draw! All to support you to feel amazing for the warmer months.
Marigold Membership is the ultimate in self care and commune with women and we can't wait to welcome you too.
And yes, the recordings will be available if you can't show up live.I'm here for it!
a spiritual promise and intention
Marigold membership is a sacred container that is community and connection centric. We live by the commitment to teach and guide you in your yoga and spiritual practice with heart, integrity and authenticity. Whilst staying true to the ancient wisdoms of yoga and ayurveda. My intention is to offer a membership that is affordable and accessible for all and I am open to trades and energy exchanges to ensure that these teachings can reach those who need it.
Welcome, I'm so happy to you're here. Please reach out to me via [email protected] if you have any questions,
Kind Words for Marigold...
If you’re on the fence about joining the Marigold Yoga and Ayurveda online membership that Edwina offers I couldn’t recommend it enough.
The membership offers so much More then just yoga classes. Edwina’s wealth of knowledge on yoga, Ayurveda lifestyle and spirituality mixes together in a way that encourages you to rediscover (or discover for the first time) your innate divine feminine self.
All this in a warm, nurturing container with like minded, supportive women that brightened my day each time we met on the mat. I also loved that we were encouraged to set up our own sacred spaces at home and had that ability as the classes are all virtual via zoom.
Can’t wait for the next 3 months!
What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda ‘wisdom of life’; it’s the traditional healing system of India that has been used for thousands of years to help people live balanced, healthy lives. The main focus is to promote health, prolong life and eliminate disease.
I love the way Ayurveda asks us to use nature to help us understand ourselves. It encourages us to live in harmony with nature and eat with the seasons.
It's rich in sacredness and the way I teach is in the feminine form, sadhana (conscious spiritual practice), shakti (divine feminine), bhakti (loving devotion) and dharma (life's purpose).
According to Ayurveda, we are made up of a combination of five elements – water, fire, air and space. These elements combine in humans to form three ‘Doshas’ or what some people call constitutions – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
- Vata is a combination of air and space.
- Pitta is a mixture of fire and water
- In Kaphas, earth and water form a duo.
What people are saying...
This membership is for you if:
- You're a seeker of a happy and vibrant life.
- Want to practice yoga from home yet be a in a supportive community of other heart-led women.
- Are ready to cultivate a sacred outlook.
- Want to integrate healthy habits daily.
- Are committed to showing up for yourself by carving out time for your practice.
- Want to embody the ancient wisdom of yoga and ayurveda to thrive, not just survive.
I connected with Edwina earlier this year through a calling inside and interest in her as a woman, her offerings with Ayurveda & Yoga particularly calling me to continue learning and support my desire to create more ritual in my daily life and implement a yoga practice at home to support my growth and evolution in new ways.
Edwina is a rare gem. She is a genuine soul who brings the real everyday life into her offerings and keeps it real no matter where you are at on your journey.
I joined her signature program Ayurveda Flourish initially and this lead me to continue on with the Marigold membership as I love the regular connection, whether I can attend live or not, knowing the recordings are available for me at anytime provides a sense of being held and knowing there is community and likeminded souls as well as self care practices to connect into amidst my busy life as a mother and entrepreneur.
I feel held and love knowing this community of women, Edwina especially, is there for me to turn to. 💜💫🙏🏻
Trudy Jane Harvey
Edwina, I wish to thank you for creating this beautiful and magical community. I have found my SPACE, that space for me to go and connect in with myself through flow.
Beautiful Ayurveda practices and workshops that you share. These continue to bring so much magic into myself and feeling more me than I have for quite some time.
Edwina your knowledge is endless of women wisdom and life hacks of self-care as a businesswomen, wife and mother and so much more, herself.
Edwina continues to share so much easy to access, simple to do practices and wellness for the whole of the self, the person that struggles to find that time for yourself in a busy/demanding space we call
This membership isn't for you if:
- You're looking for a get fit fast workout.
- Are looking for a quick fix.
- Just want the physical practice without the spirituality woo woo.
- Don't have an hour to spare a week for your self-care.